Taylor Swift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net

2 posters

Go down

I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net Empty I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net

Post  New Memb Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Well.. let me just say this.. my eyes are trying to get used to these brilliant colors.. my gosh. and the pink lol; maybe I don't belong here.

Anyway, I am a Taylor Swift fan, my close friends think of me as a HUGE Taylor fan but after seeing what people have posted on TSW.net forum and how people make a forum about her.. I am definitely not a HUGE fan, but I still love her! She's got so much for her, which is a reason I like her a lot, just like us.. our generation we have so much that we can do, we just have to seek it out and put it all on the line sometimes to get what you want and to accomplish your goals you must never quit!

I have a indifferent love for flying, and a deep love for the sea. I am going to school to become an aircraft mechanic, and I'll go to college to get a degree in Aviation Management. I am still unsure whether or not if I want to join the United States Coast Guard, or become a mechanic on a Cruise ship.. I still don't know yet.

But I know one thing.. Taylor Alison Swift.. you know what she did.. she wanted to become a country music singer.. so she went out and did it!

That is what it is all about: Visioning upon what you want to do in life.. and putting that at the top of your priorities.. everything around that huge goal in life.. make that number one! And don't let anyone ever tell you different!

btw, I'm Dave. Please read above thoroughly! lol
New Memb

Back to top Go down

I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net Empty Re: I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net

Post  xxxFunnyCookiexxx Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:32 pm

nice to meet you dave I hope you get on here more. I dont that much because 1 theres not that many people and 2 School started Like a Star @ heaven
xxxFunnyCookiexxx
xxxFunnyCookiexxx
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-31

http://taylorswiftfanpage.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net Empty Re: I'm a new member from TaylorSwiftWeb.net

Post  Swiftfan4life Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Ya! Welcome here!
Ya sorry i havent been on here that much latley..i jst have been so busy Cuz i had exams this week! but will try to get more ppl for sure! I also havent been on that much cuz so much new news! but ya! welcome! I love you cheers
Swiftfan4life
Swiftfan4life

Female
Number of posts : 143
Humor : Taylor swift is so funny???..dont know what ths means...
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down